McDonald's Department Manager
We have an opening for an experienced Department Manager who wants the opportunity to grow into running your own multi-million dollar restaurant.
- Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Department Manager Capstone Graduate.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Minimum age 21+ years old.
Hourly Wage Range: $12.75 to $15.00 D.O.E.
Restaurant Department Manager
Your chance to be MORE, More experience. More opportunity. More success. It's all in a days' work when you're growing to run your own multi-million-dollar restaurant as a McDonald's manager. Start today, and get more for your future.
You'll manage people, streamline processes, and even provide front-line, hands-on support. Right now we are aggressively changing the way we do business and are looking for managers who have the energy to lead the way, apply now.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities and training to include the following:
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Directs and coordinates staff in providing customer service activities as required by McDonald’s Corporation and dba McDonald’s of Bend, Sisters & LaPine.
- Reviews and acts upon customers request, complaints and inquiries.
- Responsible for maximizing sales, transactions and profits within the restaurant. Controls food cost, labor cost and store expenses, monitors and corrects inventory/cash
- shortages and operates within established budgets.
- Coaches/Trains employees and secondary management personnel within the restaurant to ensure compliance with merchandising, operational procedures, food handling,
- sanitation, and administrative requirements established by McDonald's Corporation and dba McDonald's of Bend, Sisters & LaPine.
- Evaluates performance and implements disciplinary procedures as required.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties. Ensures that the restaurant is in compliance with all appropriate local, state, and federal
- regulations regarding hours of work, wages, age restrictions, and fair employment laws.
- Completes accurate daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts to properly manage food cost within budget.
- Enforces Quality
- Service and cleanliness standards as required by McDonald's Corporation and dba McDonald's of Bend, Sisters & LaPine.
- Responsible and accountable for the facility, its overall physical image, maintenance, equipment, inventory, cash and cash equivalences.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Responsible for direction of 40 - 80 restaurant employees and up to ten secondary management persons which includes interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and laws.
Enjoy the PERKS
Got what it takes? Then join the management team at one of our restaurants. We offer a long list of good things like:
- Wage Range: Department Managers: $12.75 - $15.00 per hour (Based on qualifications and experience).
Other Benefits to include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid Vacations
- Monthly/Quarterly Bonus program
- Professional Management Training
- College Credits for Management Training
- Free Uniforms
- And Much More!!
McDonald's and McDonald's independently owned and operated franchises are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.