Employment at McDonald's offers flexible hours that work around class schedules, holiday breaks or any activities they might be involved in. Other benefits include additional income, real world business experience with a Fortune 500 Company, growth opportunities beyond graduation and the development of many leadership skills and behaviors. Also offered is the opportunity to work with friends and training to prepare for the future, including obtaining leadership skills and work in a team environment.
- Help sustain the relationship with our guests through friendly
interactions and exceptional guest recovery
- Represent the company on the front line through a neat and
- Responsible for accurate order-taking and expedient order
- Deliver a positive and memorable experience to each and every
- Produce a high quality meal for guests meeting all special
- Ensure food safety standards are met and exceeded at all times
- Quickly fulfill sandwich orders
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
- Operate at all times with the utmost integrity and loyalty to
- Keep work area clean, organized, and tidy
- Perform tasks as assigned by shift manager and/or area manager
Check out the benefits we offer - including tuition assistance.