Responsible for the business results during the shift including:
- Managing people, equipment, and product for fast, accurate, and friendly service.
- Consistently meeting the standards for quality, service, cleanliness (QSC).
- Following safety and security procedures to prevent accidents or theft.
- Controlling cash and managing costs of day-to-day shift control (i.e., food & labor).
- Executing the restaurant?s staffing and retention plan.
- Carrying out the equipment Planned Maintenance Program.
- Upholding the laws and policies applicable to the restaurant.
Personal qualities and skills:
- Values and effectively utilizes basic management processes (i.e., pre-shift planning, managing the shift, and post-shift analysis).
- Ability to read and analyze the POS TTL report to monitor sales and other targets.
- Ability to identify problems preventing proper QSC, prioritize actions needed, and effectively delegate/communicate assignments.
- Ability to perform work at all crew stations, and train and supervise crew.
- Ability to balance profitability with customer satisfaction (e.g., balancing service and labor).
- Open to change - ability to identify needs and implement change.
- Communicates effectively.
- Pursues continuous learning for self and others.
- Customer focus - committed to serving internal & external customers.
- Drive to excel - commitment to do what is necessary to make positive quantum leaps in restaurant results and overall performance.
- Holds self and others accountable.
- Demonstrates teamwork and collaboration; acts in ways that support the success of the overall McDonald?s team and system.
- Values and respects others.
- Coaches and develops others.
- Maximizes team effectiveness by selecting the right talent, getting the most out of each team member, leveraging synergy of people working together, and creating team confidence and enthusiasm.
Previous restaurant experience required. Quick Service Restaurant experience desired.