Description: Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager Job Purpose: Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Human Resource Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Prepares new hires for employment by conducting the orientation program.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits
- Ensures legal compliance by implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Hiring, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, & Organization
Hours & Pay: 15-20 hours/weekly starting up to $10.00/hr
Starting Up To $10.00/hr